- 5 LAYER NOISE BARRIER: SoundBlanket Soundproof Curtain is made from premium acoustic fabric and acoustic foam, with a heavy density SoundBlanket core in the middle. It blocks noise from one to another, as well as outside noise like traffic noise, car horns, birds chirping, dog barks, wedding bands, neighbors noises, temple rings, construction noise, market hustle, etc.
- LOW MAINTAINANCE & RETRACTABLE: Easy to clean with a wet cloth and vacuum cleaners. The curtain can be retracted and folded when not in use. It comes with holding belts to hold the folded curtain at the top.
- ADDED BENEFIT: It significantly reduces heat transfer in both directions, allowing easy insulation of a room and reducing the electricity bills.
- INSTALLATION: SoundBlanket Soundproof Curtains comes with required premium hardware. 4 hanging hooks, screws, self-attached velcro, and pre-attached brass eyelids. Just drill the hooks, hang the curtain and enjoy the peace.
- WARRANTY & CERTIFICATION: MMT Acoustix® offers a warranty of 1 year on every product and each one of them is certified by SGS, ARAI, and ISO for their quality and customer satisfaction. Testing carried out by ARAI has demonstrated outstanding sound attenuation with a variety of construction assemblies and floor coverings, including ceramic tile, parquet, laminate, and hardwood floors.
Sound Block Test of The Soundproofing Curtain
MMT Acoustix. Worry-Free Warranty MMT Acoustix (“MMT Acoustix”) warrants to the original purchaser (“you”) that MMT Acoustix’s products will perform to published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal application, installation, use and service conditions for a period of ninety (90) days* from the date of purchase. Upon the return of defective product or component prior to the expiration of the warranty period, MMT Acoustix will, at its option, repair the defective product or component or replace it with a comparable product or component.
Notwithstanding any other term or condition contained herein, this warranty does not apply to any product or component that, in MMT Acoustix’s judgment, has been subject to misuse, neglect, or accident or which has been damaged because it has not been stored, installed, operated, used or maintained in accordance with the product and component manuals, installation guidelines and technical specifications.
No product or component may be returned to MMT Acoustix without first obtaining from MMT Acoustix a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. To request an RMA, please contact us at 844-8444-870 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the warranty issue and attach a copy of your original proof of purchase and digital pictures of the defective product. Please have your original proof of purchase available when you contact us. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, you will be given a RMA number and instructions for product return. Returns must include proof of purchase and are to be shipped prepaid and insured in an approved shipping container to the address on the RMA. Your original box and packaging materials should be kept for storing or shipping your Product. MMT Acoustix will not accept the return of any product or component without a RMA, and any such return will be returned to you at your expense.
Under no circumstances will MMT Acoustix be liable or in any way responsible for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use or damage to any property or equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute product, facilities or services, down time costs or claims of claimant's customers. Repair, replacement or refund, in the manner described herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all MMT Acoustix’s liabilities and responsibilities to you with respect to MMT Acoustix’s products and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. MMT Acoustix's aggregate liability for all claims of any kind or for any loss or damages arising out of, resulting from or relating to any aspect of this warranty or from MMT Acoustix’s products or services shall not exceed the price paid by you for the specific MMT Acoustix product or component in respect of the claim.
No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this warranty may be brought more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
MMT ACOUSTIX’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO MMT ACOUSTIX’S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (AT MMT ACOUSTIX'S OPTION) OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.