- MAXIMUM SOUND ABSORPTION: Turbo Acoustic Foam Panels are made with original acoustic polyurethane open cell technology to absorb all the kinetic energy of the sound and convert them to heat energy. The angles and software cutting of the product is no match with any other acoustic product in the market. Easy to apply using MMT Acoustix Spray Adhesive/ SR Adhesive ( Not Included with the product )
- BEST FOR ACOUSTIC TREATMENT & SOUNDPROOFING: On 100% wall coverage it will isolate your sound upto 20 DB and on limited wall coverage it will only do the acoustic treatment/echo absorption. Best for recording studios, control rooms, offices, home studios, home theatres, classrooms, youtube video recordings, voice over studios, machine canopies , Hotels, Basements etc.
- NOISE REDUCTION COEFFICIENT : The NRC of the product is 0.90 and STC is 18. High density acoustic foam by MMT Acoustix® has an ability to absorb 90% of the sound that strike it’s surface. Turbo Acoustic Foam also diffuses the sound due to its specialized designing.
- HIGH DENSITY ACOUSTIC PANEL: MMT Acoustix® acoustic foams are produced in house using German chemicals to maintain consistent product quality. The density of the product is 50kg/m3, which is not available with any other brand in the market.
- WARRANTY AND CERTIFIED: All MMT Acoustix® products are certified by SGS, ARAI and ISO for its quality and customer satisfaction. Company offers a product quality warranty of 1 year. Each Pack contains 9 Pcs of 1x1 Feet Acoustic Foam in 2” Thickness – Covers total 9 sqft.
It is really a subjective matter in this regards but trust me if you are audiophile you can make the difference instantly after installing the foam ,it needs to be placed intelligently to get the most out your speakers, suggested behind the speakers and listening area or i mean the couch or the seating area .
These are firm and nice to work with compared to some I've seen at the same price.
I'm no sound engineer, but my dad specifically mentioned reverb when I spoke to him before, and hasn't brought it up since I put these on the walls in my streaming cubby.
I managed to get these thrown up to cover a wall in no time.
Cut to perfection. very uniform colour across every panel. All tiles lined up nicely. The foam is VERY dense and rigid and makes an amazing difference to the sound quality and voice quality in the room.
Was searching for quite a while for some acoustic foam panels. Mainly for aesthetic purposes and to potentially help improve sound. Suffice to say both these boxes were ticked. I went for these panels as they don't come vacuum packed as with most others I had seen. you get a large (and light!) box with these uncompressed. The cutting on these were very good and mostly neat. A couple of rough edges, but nothing worth complaining about- you can just align the neater ones where you want.
I don't have anything to compare these against but I'm very pleased with the end result. I bought these for a room my son uses for gaming and chatting to his friends (far more than I'd like so I probably shouldn't be encouraging him). Anyway, the room has bare walls (more or less) and very few soft furnishings so a very harsh reverberating sound. I bought these to reduce that and lend a softer acoustic to the room when he's chatting. Boxes are very well packed and inside the 24 tiles are comfortably packed inside (not squashed). I bought two boxes and the quality of all the tiles was spot on. Very easy to stick to the wall, and the good thing is they are genuinely a uniform size, so even covering a full wall there was no inconsistency in size to contend with. Sound dampening is excellent. There's a much softer sound in the room now with no 'echo' sound reverberating around. And my son loves the look of them - quite a dark grey with a nice subtle shimmer to them. Very pleased.
MMT Acoustix. Worry-Free Warranty MMT Acoustix (“MMT Acoustix”) warrants to the original purchaser (“you”) that MMT Acoustix’s products will perform to published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal application, installation, use and service conditions for a period of ninety (90) days* from the date of purchase. Upon the return of defective product or component prior to the expiration of the warranty period, MMT Acoustix will, at its option, repair the defective product or component or replace it with a comparable product or component.
Notwithstanding any other term or condition contained herein, this warranty does not apply to any product or component that, in MMT Acoustix’s judgment, has been subject to misuse, neglect, or accident or which has been damaged because it has not been stored, installed, operated, used or maintained in accordance with the product and component manuals, installation guidelines and technical specifications.
No product or component may be returned to MMT Acoustix without first obtaining from MMT Acoustix a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. To request an RMA, please contact us at 844-8444-870 or send an e-mail to email@example.com describing the warranty issue and attach a copy of your original proof of purchase and digital pictures of the defective product. Please have your original proof of purchase available when you contact us. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, you will be given a RMA number and instructions for product return. Returns must include proof of purchase and are to be shipped prepaid and insured in an approved shipping container to the address on the RMA. Your original box and packaging materials should be kept for storing or shipping your Product. MMT Acoustix will not accept the return of any product or component without a RMA, and any such return will be returned to you at your expense.
Under no circumstances will MMT Acoustix be liable or in any way responsible for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use or damage to any property or equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute product, facilities or services, down time costs or claims of claimant's customers. Repair, replacement or refund, in the manner described herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all MMT Acoustix’s liabilities and responsibilities to you with respect to MMT Acoustix’s products and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. MMT Acoustix's aggregate liability for all claims of any kind or for any loss or damages arising out of, resulting from or relating to any aspect of this warranty or from MMT Acoustix’s products or services shall not exceed the price paid by you for the specific MMT Acoustix product or component in respect of the claim.
No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this warranty may be brought more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
MMT ACOUSTIX’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO MMT ACOUSTIX’S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (AT MMT ACOUSTIX'S OPTION) OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.