Safe PaymentPay securely with India's best payment gateway CC Avenue
Easy ReturnsHassle free returns within 14 days of purchase
Free ShippingFREE & fast shipping across India upto tier 3 cities
Safe DeliveryAssured safe delivery and waterproof packing
- The favorite Zig Zag Wedge Acoustic Foam panels are best for echo reduction, sound diffusion and sound absorption ! The surface area of this product is higher than egg tray due to its Wedge design. More the surface area, better is soundproofing.
- Great for spot treating sound on walls. - For use in recording studios, control rooms, offices, home studios, home entertainment theaters, classrooms, youtube video recordings, voice over studios, machine canopies , Hotels, Basements, Machine Room, Practice Rooms, Schools etc
- Each Pack contains 9 Pcs of 1x1 Feet Acoustic Foam in 2” Thickness – Covers total 9 sqft.
- Made using high density Acoustic Polyurethane. NRC > 0.90, STC > 32 DB certified by ARAI. NRC is Noise Reduction coefficient means it will absorb 90% sound it encounters.
- PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA with German Infrastructure & Raw Materials.
These acoustic tiles are brilliant. Really good quality compared to others I have seen. Of course these tiles are NOT cheap and I have had to order more as a single box of 16 was insufficient to finish my vocal booth. However, even with the booth partially covered internally with these tiles, the sound quality has IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY. Very nice, clean, DEAD, DRY studio quality sound.
These tiles arrive UNCOMPRESSED, so do NOT require time to expand after opening the packaging. They are fully expanded already so all you have to do is place them where you want them.
Do your coverage area calculations FIRST though, as you could achieve discounting by ordering a bigger box once off (eg:48 tiles)
I have built a hinged, vocal reflection filter to enclose three sides of my microphone position, and have lined it with EQ Acoustics' Premium Acoustic foam tiles. What a difference this has made! The next best thing to being in a recording studio. A great product which I can highly recommend.
Very good quality foam. Feels very dense and looks the part. Doesn’t feel cheap and nasty and well worth paying a little more to get this quality. Sticking them to the wall proved a little more difficult than expected. Initially I used command strips but they didn't adhere to the foam very well and fell off after a couple of hours leaving the sticky pads on the wall. Decided glue the foam to a thin sheet of mdf using foam friendly spray adhesive and then mount this to the wall. The pads do have a bit of an odour but it does dissipate after several days.
Shipped uncompressed but packed efficiently in sturdy boxes. In deference to my wife's decorating efforts I have not glued them directly to the wall but to a fabric banner hung from a wooden batten stuck to the wall with command strips. Works fine.
I haven't done any precision testing yet but did test a small banner of 3x3 panels in my echoey stairwell, where a finger snap reverberates clearly between large facing walls. Raising these panels between my fingers and one wall completely killed the reverb. It probably reduces transmission through the wall a little too but I mostly wanted to get rid of the room tone in voice recordings. Very happy with these.
These were used to add a bit of room treatment behind an acoustic screen in a cinema room with excellent results far exceeding our expectations and matching specially made panels which were 4 times the price! Would highly recommend.
Easy fit using spray glue.
will buy some more separately to finish.