- MAXIMUM SOUND ABSORPTION: Wedge Acoustic Foam Panels are made with original acoustic polyurethane open cell technology to absorb all the kinetic energy of the sound and convert them to heat energy. The angles and software cutting of the product is no match with any other acoustic product in the market. Easy to apply using MMT Acoustix Spray Adhesive/ SR Adhesive ( Not Included with the product )
- BEST FOR ACOUSTIC TREATMENT & SOUNDPROOFING: On 100% wall coverage it will isolate your sound upto 10 DB and on limited wall coverage it will only do the acoustic treatment/echo absorption. Best for recording studios, control rooms, offices, home studios, home theatres, classrooms, youtube video recordings, voice over studios, machine canopies , Hotels, Basements etc.
- NOISE REDUCTION COEFFICIENT : The NRC of the product is 0.65 and STC is 10. High density acoustic foam by MMT Acoustix® has an ability to absorb 65% of the sound that strike it’s surface. Wedge Acoustic Foam also diffuses the sound due to its specialized designing.
- HIGH DENSITY ACOUSTIC PANEL: MMT Acoustix® acoustic foams are produced in house using German chemicals to maintain consistent product quality. The density of the product is 50kg/m3, which is not available with any other brand in the market.
- WARRANTY AND CERTIFIED: All MMT Acoustix® products are certified by SGS, ARAI and ISO for its quality and customer satisfaction. Company offers a product quality warranty of 1 year. Each Pack contains 54 Pcs of 1x1 Feet Acoustic Foam in 1” Thickness – Covers total 54 sqft.
MMT Acoustix. Worry-Free Warranty MMT Acoustix (“MMT Acoustix”) warrants to the original purchaser (“you”) that MMT Acoustix’s products will perform to published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal application, installation, use and service conditions for a period of ninety (90) days* from the date of purchase. Upon the return of defective product or component prior to the expiration of the warranty period, MMT Acoustix will, at its option, repair the defective product or component or replace it with a comparable product or component.
Notwithstanding any other term or condition contained herein, this warranty does not apply to any product or component that, in MMT Acoustix’s judgment, has been subject to misuse, neglect, or accident or which has been damaged because it has not been stored, installed, operated, used or maintained in accordance with the product and component manuals, installation guidelines and technical specifications.
No product or component may be returned to MMT Acoustix without first obtaining from MMT Acoustix a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. To request an RMA, please contact us at 844-8444-870 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the warranty issue and attach a copy of your original proof of purchase and digital pictures of the defective product. Please have your original proof of purchase available when you contact us. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, you will be given a RMA number and instructions for product return. Returns must include proof of purchase and are to be shipped prepaid and insured in an approved shipping container to the address on the RMA. Your original box and packaging materials should be kept for storing or shipping your Product. MMT Acoustix will not accept the return of any product or component without a RMA, and any such return will be returned to you at your expense.
Under no circumstances will MMT Acoustix be liable or in any way responsible for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use or damage to any property or equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute product, facilities or services, down time costs or claims of claimant's customers. Repair, replacement or refund, in the manner described herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all MMT Acoustix’s liabilities and responsibilities to you with respect to MMT Acoustix’s products and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. MMT Acoustix's aggregate liability for all claims of any kind or for any loss or damages arising out of, resulting from or relating to any aspect of this warranty or from MMT Acoustix’s products or services shall not exceed the price paid by you for the specific MMT Acoustix product or component in respect of the claim.
No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this warranty may be brought more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
MMT ACOUSTIX’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO MMT ACOUSTIX’S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (AT MMT ACOUSTIX'S OPTION) OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.