- REDUCES NOISE: Our acoustic wall panels are designed to reduce echo and reverberation by absorbing sound waves, making any room quieter & more comfortable. Reducing ambient noise in a room can help increase concentration and productivity
- DURABLE & COST EFFECTIVE: These acoustic wall panels are durable and can withstand regular wear and tear, making them a long-lasting soundproofing solution. They are a cost-effective solution for improving the acoustic properties of any room.
- EASY TO INSTALL & CUSTOMISABLE: Our noise-cancelling panels are easy to install and can be mounted directly to walls or ceilings with the help of glue or 3m adhesive tape. Echsorbix Acoustic Panels can be easily cut to fit into any space and don’t require drilling or extra work.
- ENHANCED AESTHETICS: The simple yet elegant design of these wall panels can transform the aesthetic of any space. They can be used in various settings, such as offices, bedrooms, gaming rooms, offices, music studios, classrooms, gyms and home theatre.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Echsorbix acoustic wall panels can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth due to their moisture-resistant property. Echsorbix acoustic wall panels are fire retardant as per ASTM E84 with NRC>0.80 as per ASTM E413.
MMT Acoustix. Worry-Free Warranty MMT Acoustix (“MMT Acoustix”) warrants to the original purchaser (“you”) that MMT Acoustix’s products will perform to published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal application, installation, use and service conditions for a period of ninety (90) days* from the date of purchase. Upon the return of defective product or component prior to the expiration of the warranty period, MMT Acoustix will, at its option, repair the defective product or component or replace it with a comparable product or component.
Notwithstanding any other term or condition contained herein, this warranty does not apply to any product or component that, in MMT Acoustix’s judgment, has been subject to misuse, neglect, or accident or which has been damaged because it has not been stored, installed, operated, used or maintained in accordance with the product and component manuals, installation guidelines and technical specifications.
No product or component may be returned to MMT Acoustix without first obtaining from MMT Acoustix a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. To request an RMA, please contact us at 844-8444-870 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the warranty issue and attach a copy of your original proof of purchase and digital pictures of the defective product. Please have your original proof of purchase available when you contact us. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, you will be given a RMA number and instructions for product return. Returns must include proof of purchase and are to be shipped prepaid and insured in an approved shipping container to the address on the RMA. Your original box and packaging materials should be kept for storing or shipping your Product. MMT Acoustix will not accept the return of any product or component without a RMA, and any such return will be returned to you at your expense.
Under no circumstances will MMT Acoustix be liable or in any way responsible for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use or damage to any property or equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute product, facilities or services, down time costs or claims of claimant's customers. Repair, replacement or refund, in the manner described herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all MMT Acoustix’s liabilities and responsibilities to you with respect to MMT Acoustix’s products and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. MMT Acoustix's aggregate liability for all claims of any kind or for any loss or damages arising out of, resulting from or relating to any aspect of this warranty or from MMT Acoustix’s products or services shall not exceed the price paid by you for the specific MMT Acoustix product or component in respect of the claim.
No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this warranty may be brought more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
MMT ACOUSTIX’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO MMT ACOUSTIX’S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (AT MMT ACOUSTIX'S OPTION) OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.