Perforated Wooden Acoustic Panels in Kota
Perforated Acoustic Wooden Slats in
Perforated acoustic wooden slats have a prominent market and demand in Kota. MMT Acoustix, with its modest yet superior logistics, supplies enormous quantities of acoustic and soundproofing materials for many building projects in Kota, .
Perforated acoustic wooden slats use tongue and groove installation technique. This allows easy installation and a sleek and polished final appearance. The design further incorporates a 4mm perforation on the back of the slats, enhancing sound absorption and diffusion. This makes them ideal for expansive spaces that demand efficient acoustic control. For those aiming for optimal performance, MMT Acoustix recommends combining their wooden slats with BassBloc®, a supplementary layer that maximises sound absorption.
MMT Acoustix offers a comprehensive range of wooden slat installation accessories including Aluminium Channels and clips.
|• Sound diffusing and absorbing premium acoustic wooden slats
• Available in 30+ shades of color for an aesthetic look.
• Density over 850 kg/m3
• NRC levels are greater than 0.65, Certified by ASTM
• CNC cut for precise design. Available in narrow and wide grooves
• Produced in big slat sizes of 2440x128mm for fast installation. Customisations available
• Fire Retardant, Water Resistant, Anti Termite and Zero Emission panels
• Available thicknesses are from 10mm to 18mm
• Perforated and Groove slat designs or as per requirement.
Inducing Professional Soundproofing & Acoustic Products Globally