- Introducing Soundproof curtain to block unwanted sound from existing windows without altering them. A multi layer soundproof curtain with premium 500 gsm acoustic fabric, 3mm SoundBlanket noise barrier wrapped with 4mm acoustic foam. Blocks sounds and light completely making you space better for living.
• Custom sized curtains are non refundable unless they do not perform as specified by the company
• Once ordered, sizes can not change
• Custom sized curtains will take 4 days to dispatch and deliver in 5 working days. A total of 9 days
• COD is not available on custom sizes
HOW TO INSTALL :
1. Unpack the curtain and find the pack of hardware which is needed to install the curtain on door/window
2. Fix the hanging hooks on the wall above the window/door frame with the provided screws. Install the hooks at exact distance of the eye lids on the curtain.
3. Hang the curtain on the hooks and remove the double sided tape from the attached perimeter velcro.
4. Press the curtain against the wall to fix the velcro on the wall. This will remove all the air gaps. ( This is optional )
5. For permanent fixture, use nails on the velcro at every 1 feet.
6. SoundBlanket soundproof curtains are ready to use.
The curtains really do help lessen the loud street noises in NYC. My only issue is that the hooks were not strong enough to hang the curtains–perhaps because my ceiling to floor length curtains were especially heavy. Fortunately, my handyman was able to reinforce the hooks with additional hardware, so my curtains are secure.
A little slow on the delivery, but worth the wait. Happy my husband and I went with the curtain…
I hung this up in my bedroom and it did wonders! So happy I can finally sleep at night.
MMT Acoustics delivers a high quality product that is extremely functional. Works exactly as advertised and looks great. I was able to customize the fabric to match my decor. Have already recommended to family and friends who could benefit.
These curtains solved my noise problems. I would definitely recommend them to others.
MMT Acoustix. Worry-Free Warranty MMT Acoustix (“MMT Acoustix”) warrants to the original purchaser (“you”) that MMT Acoustix’s products will perform to published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal application, installation, use and service conditions for a period of ninety (90) days* from the date of purchase. Upon the return of defective product or component prior to the expiration of the warranty period, MMT Acoustix will, at its option, repair the defective product or component or replace it with a comparable product or component.
Notwithstanding any other term or condition contained herein, this warranty does not apply to any product or component that, in MMT Acoustix’s judgment, has been subject to misuse, neglect, or accident or which has been damaged because it has not been stored, installed, operated, used or maintained in accordance with the product and component manuals, installation guidelines and technical specifications.
No product or component may be returned to MMT Acoustix without first obtaining from MMT Acoustix a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. To request an RMA, please contact us at 844-8444-870 or send an e-mail to email@example.com describing the warranty issue and attach a copy of your original proof of purchase and digital pictures of the defective product. Please have your original proof of purchase available when you contact us. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, you will be given a RMA number and instructions for product return. Returns must include proof of purchase and are to be shipped prepaid and insured in an approved shipping container to the address on the RMA. Your original box and packaging materials should be kept for storing or shipping your Product. MMT Acoustix will not accept the return of any product or component without a RMA, and any such return will be returned to you at your expense.
Under no circumstances will MMT Acoustix be liable or in any way responsible for consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use or damage to any property or equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute product, facilities or services, down time costs or claims of claimant's customers. Repair, replacement or refund, in the manner described herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all MMT Acoustix’s liabilities and responsibilities to you with respect to MMT Acoustix’s products and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. MMT Acoustix's aggregate liability for all claims of any kind or for any loss or damages arising out of, resulting from or relating to any aspect of this warranty or from MMT Acoustix’s products or services shall not exceed the price paid by you for the specific MMT Acoustix product or component in respect of the claim.
No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this warranty may be brought more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
MMT ACOUSTIX’S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO MMT ACOUSTIX’S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (AT MMT ACOUSTIX'S OPTION) OF THE PRODUCT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.